Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Wallflower Interview: Dominic


So... How did you get into modeling?
I got into modeling from my sister actually, until recently I have never tried to pursue it.

What do you do for fun?
I like to do mostly extreme sports like snowboarding, when I get the chance, long boarding, skate boarding and mountain biking are my most favorite. I love being outdoors; hunting and hiking are some hobbies of mine and taking my Doberman, Luca, to the lake.

What do you think you'll enjoy most about modeling?
What I think I'll like most is traveling and meeting new people. There's nothing more fun than going to a new place and meeting different and interesting people.


What's on your Ipod... music... movies?
I listen to everything from salsa to funk to death metal; the only type of music I don't enjoy is country. My favorite band is The Mars Volta, they're prog rock, and second is N.E.R.D., they're hip hop, so my choice of music varies day to day. I like Tarrantino films and enjoy a good slashy flick from time to time, but my favorite actor of all time is Humphrey Bogart and in saying that, my favorite movies are mostly classic films.

What's your philosophy in life?
"Whatever floats your boat"; do what makes you happy and who cares what anyone else thinks.

1 comment: